Esnurfo Bad Christmas Esnurfo Bad Christmas

Bueno

Muy bueno man, lo único esque la animación del "Sacho clos" caminando se ve curiosa, todo lo demás muy bien.

Breaking the Wall Breaking the Wall

Too short

You seem to be on the right path here, it looks good and you should make more, but this time nothing really happened.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Really?

This is well done, but it is not funny. Well, it might be funny for some but, a 10? really? pf.

Just a Couple Rounds Just a Couple Rounds

Killer style hombre, would hang this somewhere in my house.

Goddess of Sand Goddess of Sand

Very good background but I suggest you look for some info on human proportions, you can try it a few times on paper and it will become second nature eventually. You sure know how to handle colors and all the other stuff, or so I think.

JMDeSantis responds:

Thank you for the compliments. I have to agree on the proportions. A lot of people have commended me on this piece (hence why I created my character, Chadhiyana, from it), but I often point out it's flawed in many ways, some of which forced me to make some adjustments to her costume design in future works. Still, I work stylistically, rather than realistically, for what it's worth.

Classy Classy

Very nice technique you used, but the absolutely off proportions wreck your otherwise great piece.