All 17 art Reviews

Just a Couple Rounds Just a Couple Rounds

Killer style hombre, would hang this somewhere in my house.

Goddess of Sand Goddess of Sand

Very good background but I suggest you look for some info on human proportions, you can try it a few times on paper and it will become second nature eventually. You sure know how to handle colors and all the other stuff, or so I think.

JMDeSantis responds:

Thank you for the compliments. I have to agree on the proportions. A lot of people have commended me on this piece (hence why I created my character, Chadhiyana, from it), but I often point out it's flawed in many ways, some of which forced me to make some adjustments to her costume design in future works. Still, I work stylistically, rather than realistically, for what it's worth.

Classy Classy

Very nice technique you used, but the absolutely off proportions wreck your otherwise great piece.

Sairento Hiru Sairento Hiru

Would that be Mr Walter Sullivan?
5 star post either way, I sure love me some sairento hiru.

Mrsblitzkrieg responds:

Ofcourse it is! <3
Thank you very much! :D

Challange Dragon Challange Dragon

Don't worry

Maybe next time.

Johnny Defranco Johnny Defranco

heeey

I like your drawing, but i like your idea for the comic even more.

Invest Invest

Strange in a GOOD way

This is very simple looking at first, but then you pay attention and think of the process of making it. Also it has some strange vibe that makes me like it more.

Pinions Pinions

Real ink

You nailed the way the feathers are oriented, i mean when they point in and when they point out.

Chronamut responds:

yeah I wasn't too sure about it when I was doing it so I just sorta went with the flow :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

InsertNameHere SoL Hoodie InsertNameHere SoL Hoodie

You are right

You need to work on the arms, and add light and shadow contrast if you are aiming for the comic style. Anyway, i read what you wrote about getting progressively better, and you are right, drawing more really helps, just keep practicing and never give up! i can already see progress.

Santa Claus-2009 Santa Claus-2009

The solid colors

The design is fantastic, i like every piece of this. I hope one day i can draw something this good and give it as a present.